3 Best Free SEO Tools I Use For Every Website
The SEO industry is extremely complicated to manage, but, it is very important to keep in mind that, with the right equipment, competing is possible. I’ll show you some of the free SEO tools I use to keep up with the competition and perform Seo analysis for all websites.
1. Rank Math
I am more than sure that everyone knows the standard tools for SEO such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs or its more accessible version Serpstat and others, so I will deliberately not talk about them. The SEO industry is extremely complicated to manage, but, it is very important to keep in mind that, with the right equipment, competing is possible. I’ll show you some of the free SEO tools I use to keep up with the competition and perform Seo analysis for all websites like the ones you might not know about.
- An intuitive user interface makes navigating simpler than all others in one SEO.
- The keyword comparison tool removes the trouble of using various programs to find keywords.
- Fast SEO setup; includes a rapid setup tutorial for implementing crucial SEO elements
- It is possible to add Schema For Google FAQ SERP snippets using the FAQ by Rank Math.
- It can rapidly identify poor SEO implementations and mistakes using the Site Audit feature in the WordPress dashboard.
- In Rank Math, features like automated redirections are free without paying a premium fee.
- Support is excellent and responsively quick, and I can access it free.
- For inexperienced users, the variety of functions may be bewildering.
- The clarity of some visual elements can be lacking.
2. Screaming Frog
Screaming Frog Company provides a range of marketing products and services. The Screaming Frog Spider is one of the most known and free SEO tools. As a marketing Firm, they provide a range of services to customers that seek Screaming Frog’s assistance in enhancing the performance of websites or commercial endeavours. They offer the following in particular;
- Internet Advertising (SEO optimization and PPC advertising management)
- Use of social media
- Audits of technical SEO
- Production and Marketing content
- Online PR
- Link creation
- Optimization of Conversion Rate
- Consulting in Analytics
Screaming Frog provides all the above services in each sector because these are the ones where the most excellent SEO -based Marketing organizations flourish. A straightforward approach to quickly evaluate a website or specific directory is with Screaming Frog. Even though Screaming Frog nearly always provides answers to technical queries, one should still take time to search within the software by exporting CSV files and filtering them.
- Warns if any metadata is missing
- Focuses on problematic redirects
- Duplicates pages displayed
- Filters the appearance of pages
- JS Crawl
- A lot of crawl configuration features
- Ongoing tool updates
- Easy to start a quick crawl.
- Data visualization
- Consuming system resources
It does have a Free Version
The main focus is on the Screaming Frog Spider, which one can download and run independently. The Spider was developed primarily to look for essential SEO data; text content, URL, Categories, and metadata.
3. Link Whisper
An internal link-building tool called Link Whisper creates or offers links depending on the text on the page or blog post. Utilizing Link Whisper expedites link suggestions, which improves the WordPress website’s ability to be found online.
The program was created due to widespread unhappiness with how time-consuming and difficult it is to construct internal links correctly. Link Whisper inserts internal links into the website as I develop content. Links that make sense for the subject I am writing about and do not disrupt the flow of my material are highlighted as I write. The link can be added, or it needs to be addressed.
- Link work after removal: All the internal links produced by the link Whisper internal linking on my WordPress site will continue to function even if I disable or delete it. Consequently, I may utilize it to get paid by customers to build links.
- Recognizes the Hindi language: Hindi is one of the many languages it supports, making it valid for Indian customers.
- Minimalistic:This plugin does not slow down my page speed score. The page performance remains the same, although I frequently utilize Link Whisper.
- Simple to use: There is no learning curve in Link Whisper. Even novices may use this tool quickly once they get the feel of it.
- Recommendations made: The suggestions for internal links provided by this program are excellent. Within a few minutes, you can create links for your entire post.
- Work with the majority of editors and themes: Nearly all well-known themes and website builders, such as Elementor, Thrive, Architect, Woo Commerce, Kadence Blocks, Gutenberg, Beaver Builder, etc., are compatible with Link Whisper.
- Excellent Customer services: A team has worked tirelessly to enhance and add new upgrades to ink Whisper. Overall the customer care is excellent.
- Cannot remove all of the generated links: The suggested links cannot be deleted or changed automatically in bulk once placed where they are needed. The entire process must be completed manually.
- No report tags: One could have changed the no-follow links to sponsored links if they had offered a Rel tag updates option.
- Needs Basic SEO knowledge: It could be challenging to use Link Whisper if one has no prior knowledge of SEO. Therefore, watch a few guides on internal linking before using the tool. Recommendations made by Link Whisper are only sometimes ideal. One must be able to distinguish between valuable and irrelevant connections to avoid implementing anything incorrectly.
- Occasionally produces irrelevant results: With Link Whisper, there is a drawback in that one may end up with useless results. Approximately 4 out of 10 outcomes would be pertinent.
Experienced digital marketer with over 10 years of experience managing work processes in various industries. Participated in numerous online digital marketing conferences and authored many articles on topics such as SEO, local SEO, PPC advertising, SMM, and online marketing. As a CEO, have successfully led multiple digital marketing projects and had also written guest posts for various e-commerce websites